Video Challenge: Explain it to me
The goal of this assignment is to create a 2-3 minute video that explains your selected content in a way that a 5th grader would understand. Due Date: July 22nd, 2014 Explore: Videos for inspiration…
- True Facts About The Octopus by Ze Frank
- Twitter Search in Plain English by Common Craft
- What is a Flame? by Benjamin J. Ames
- TPACK in 2 Minutes by Candace Marcotte
- An intro to TPACK (for the Microsoft TEI project) by Punya Mishra
Tools which will allow you to remix (cue the turntable sound effect) images, audio, and video that are already online.
Create: A video that is 2-3 minutes in length. You may utilize the remix tools listed above or you can capture original images, audio, and video for your project. Be sure to cite images, audio, and video that are not your own! Incorporate audio, text, images, etc. as you see fit to support understanding in your target audience. And remember, the goal is to make your content digestible to this young audience, so it should be engaging as well! *Make sure to check your video ABC’s (audio, brightness, blur, camera) Share: Upload your finished video to YouTube or Vimeo.
- iPhone to Surface: https://screencast.com/t/Gi7OjoTT3Mi7
- Downloading video: https://screencast.com/t/BDw6KseUddF
- Importing Video to Movie Maker- https://screencast.com/t/GfZWK1Pmef
- Importing Audio to Movie Maker- https://screencast.com/t/szCaeMwxB
- Downloading Soundcloud audio
- Aesthetics of website creation